Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions and the RULES that you MUST follow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thingperson
Admin
Admin
thingperson

What Fan Of : Asucaga, Cagalli, Athrun, Cagalli and Kira, many animes
Job or Hobbies : College student, Chatting, playing on photoshop, making avatars and signatures and many other stuff
Registration date : 2006-08-02

Questions and the RULES that you MUST follow Empty
PostSubject: Questions and the RULES that you MUST follow   Questions and the RULES that you MUST follow EmptyWed 23 Aug - 23:06

If you have any questions you might want to ask ill be glad to help but do not forget thats what the FAQ options up at the top is for but if you need any help ill be glad to help..*smiles*.

Rules for the quesions

-First off post the questions relating to the forum NOT about animes. If you fail to do this me or the moderators will either close or lock or move your topic to the right category and if it doesnt have one we will have to delete it.

-Make your subject title related to your question, if you fail to do this you will be asked by me or the moderators to rename your subject title, or we will lock your topic till you remake the topic following the rules, if you do this we will delete your old locked topic and let the new one remain open.

-Do not make a repeated topic for a question that has been answered, make sure your question has not already been answered before you post your question.

-Do not answer "I dont know" for your answer in this topic, we will consider this spamming and you will be warned, and your post deleted.

If you have any questions just ask me in here about anything or message me..*smiles*.

~*Cagalli*~
Back to top Go down
http://thingperson.minitokyo.net

Questions and the RULES that you MUST follow
Page 1 of 1