Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seed continued?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
asucagafans
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

What Fan Of : Athrun & Cagalli
Job or Hobbies : Drawing, browse the net, watching anime and playing games
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Seed continued? Empty
PostSubject: Seed continued?   Seed continued? EmptyTue 10 Jul - 0:36

This is the continuation of the last discussion from my last post
Do you think there a chance SEED Destiny would be continued? Question
Since the rumored third series is nothing but hoax, at least they could make something like the Endless Waltz they made for Gundam Wing or like the OAV they made for the first series to clear the mess they made in Destiny Twisted Evil
First they told that Athrun and Cagalli just confused with feeling and just a friend but not long ago a friend of mine told me that they released official picture of Destiny couples which KiraxLacus, ShinnXLunamaria and AthrunxCagalli cheers
That news just pissed me off, not that I dislike they finally made Asucaga intact again mind you but because they never told us how the hell those two get together again, not even in Final Plus! They just shown Athrun wearing Orb soldier's uniform there! Suspect
After all things they made Athrun & Cagalli get through, at least they deserved to get an explicit reconciliation, us the fans deserved that too!
Back to top Go down
fyerenciel
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
fyerenciel

What Fan Of : Asucaga!! >u
Job or Hobbies : watch anime, read comics,surf the internet,online games especially audition online dance battle!
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Seed continued? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed continued?   Seed continued? EmptyMon 15 Oct - 7:03

O.O
really?
i saw that lacus become the chairmain of plant
kira become some sort of captain..
err...i saw the special edition..but i don't really understand the hind part... TT.TT
Back to top Go down
tanth
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
tanth

What Fan Of : Asucaga
Job or Hobbies : College is my workplace. XD
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Seed continued? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed continued?   Seed continued? EmptyTue 16 Oct - 3:08

Lacus became a mediator or something like that. Kira became a white-coat of ZAFT while Athrun was promoted to some high-ranking position in ORB. Can't remember the rank, but it's Kira's previous rank. The one with the yellow strip on the sleeve and four strips on the chest.

But then again, in an issue of Gundam Ace * I can't remember which one specifically, I'll have to look it up* they mentioned that Athrun's back in ZAFT. Damn those people.

Oh, and there's a sort of confirmed movie for Seed. It's slated for release on 1st December but so far, there has been no news about it. Except for one article in NEWTYPE Japan a few months back on some fans fantasizing on the plot. My guess is that it's been postponed. =\
Back to top Go down
http://tantha.livejournal.com/
kai
Crewman 3rd Class
Crewman 3rd Class

What Fan Of : asucaga
Job or Hobbies : music and reading
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Seed continued? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed continued?   Seed continued? EmptyTue 27 May - 17:41

Sorry I didn't want to start a new thread, but their is this guy who has a connection with one of the producers at Bandai..He couldn't say much/spill the beans, but he did say that the gundam seed destiny movie is suppose to be out in december of this year, and that the movie is a combination of seed and destiny stuff. He says the movie is a summary of GSD and maybe GS...BUT they are making a 3rd untitled series of GS that is suppose to come out in either spring or winter of next year 2009...He says that the producers hasn't announced it yet so he couldn't tell me more, but that the new series is different where ZAFT and ORB Union join forces... but that was all he could give..because the rest was left 2 the producers...
Back to top Go down
tanth
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
tanth

What Fan Of : Asucaga
Job or Hobbies : College is my workplace. XD
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Seed continued? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed continued?   Seed continued? EmptyWed 4 Jun - 21:28

Well, it'd be great if you can update the thread for the movie over at one of the section (forgot which XD;; ).

Back to the info, where did you get this information? It'd be great if the movie is coming out in December (though it'd be a whole year late from its initial slated release date) but a date or something to look forward to is still, nonetheless, great. At least we're not left hanging in the air about this.
I have my qualms about a third Seed though. I mean, it would get a bit repetitive if there's still a war between Naturals and Coordinators. We've already had a total of 100 episodes on that. XD
Back to top Go down
http://tantha.livejournal.com/
kai
Crewman 3rd Class
Crewman 3rd Class

What Fan Of : asucaga
Job or Hobbies : music and reading
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Seed continued? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed continued?   Seed continued? EmptyWed 4 Jun - 21:35

I saw the info at the seed destiny group and posted within the forum on crunchyroll...,and so I pm the moderator about it and he told me more.. Cool
Back to top Go down
cagalliyulaathha_4ever
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
cagalliyulaathha_4ever

What Fan Of : cagalli, Kiraxcagalli (as twins ^^), athrunxcagalli forever (GS, GSD & the yet to come gs movie!) and many other animes!
Job or Hobbies : drawing & making wallpapers of CAGALLI, AthrunxCagalli, KiraxCagalli (as twins), reading (fiction & science), university student..., watching animes, shopping, etc.
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Seed continued? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed continued?   Seed continued? EmptySat 15 Jan - 17:59

Um it's 2011 already so does anyone know when the gs theatrical movie will be released? ~**cagalli**~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seed continued? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed continued?   Seed continued? Empty

Back to top Go down

Seed continued?
Page 1 of 1